Experience: since 2014
Qualification: Anesthesiology and intensive care.
Alma mater: Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Internship in the specialty "Anesthesiology and intensive care" with practical experience in the department of anesthesiology and resuscitation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and in the Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology by name of academic O.M.Lukyanova at National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Specialization "Endoscopy" at the National University of Health Care of Ukraine by name of P.L.Shupyka with practical experience in the department of thoracic surgery and bronchoscopy at Kyiv City Clinical Hospital No. 17.
- Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology by name of academic O.M.Lukyanova at National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Kyiv City Clinical Hospital No. 17
- Institute of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases by name of L.V. Gromashevsky at National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Diseases the doctor treates:
- Septic and shock states of any genesis
- Cognitive dysfunctions (acute cerebrovascular accident, brain injury, neuroinfections)
- Preeclampsia, eclampsia
- Pain syndrome
- Pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchitis, respiratory failure
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Procedure the doctor executes:
- Placement of a peripheral and central venous catheter
- Ensuring the patency of the respiratory tract and mechanical ventilation
- Anesthesiological support of inhalation and regional anesthesia
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Endoscopic airway patency support
- Endoscopic support during surgical tracheostomy
- Sanitation of the tracheobronchial tree and bronchial lavage
Make an appointment