Dikusarova, Svitlana Mykolaivna
Experience since 1979
Category: High. Candidate of Medicine.
Alma mater: Chernivtsi State Medical Institute
- Clinical residency in "Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the professor Buiko Research Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Postgraduate studies in "Obstetrics and Gynecology" and simultaneous practice in the Department of Obstetric Pathology Research Institute ("PAG").
- Dissertation in support of candidature for a medical degree in the specialty "Obstetrics and gynecology".
- For more than 10 years worked as the head of the obstetric observation department at the Research Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology. There she was awarded the highest qualification category.
- 2004-2012, head of the obstetrics department of the ISIDA clinic.
- 2012-2018, Chief Physician of the ISIDA Clinic.
- 2018-2020, Advisor to the General Director of the ISIDA Clinic on medical issues.
- Author of 20 scientific publications on obstetrics and gynecology.
Make an appointment