Anesthesiologist, Head of the Intensive care and Resuscitation unit
Experience since 2005
Alma mater: Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine.
- 1998-2003, Uzhhorod National University;
- 2003-2005, Danylo Halytsky National Medical University in Lviv, Ukraine, internship in anesthesiology and intensive care;
- 2009, pre-certification course in anesthesiology and intensive care at Danylo Halytsky National Medical University in Lviv, Ukraine;
- 2014, re-certification course in anesthesiology and intensive care at Danylo Halytsky National Medical University in Lviv, Ukraine;
- 2019, pre-certification course in anesthesiology at at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE);
- 2019, thematic advanced training: "Use of ultrasonic diagnostic in anesthesiology and intensive care.", Faculty of Advanced Training of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy.
- 2005-2013, anesthesist at Radyviliv Central Hospital, where within 2008 - 2013 headed the Department of anesthesiology and Intensive care unit;
- 2013-2017, anesthesist of Mukachevo Central District Hospital;
- 2017-2018, worked as an anesthesist in Slovakia.
- anaesthetic support for various surgeries and diagnostic procedures (endotracheal anesthesia, spinal and epidural anesthesia, epidural anesthesia for analgesia, combined epidural-spinal anesthesia, etc.);
- treatment of critically ill patients in the intensive care unit;
- plasmapheresis and hemosorption procedures.
- any urgent and terminal conditions of patients.
Make an appointment