Experience: since 1988
Alma mater: Pyrogov National Medical University in Vinnytsia.
- 1986, graduation from Pyrogov National Medical University in Vinnytsia, the specialty "Medical business".
- 1989 - Clinical residency in «Obstetrics and Gynecology» at the Kyiv State Clinical Hospital № 22, Kyiv.
- Modern aspects and problems in the process of family planning.
- Modern hemostasis methods in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV cou
- Internship at the University of Alberta Hospital, Clinic of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Canada.
- 1989 - 1991, obstetrician-gynecologist in the women's clinic at the Clinical Hospital №23 in Kyiv.
- 1991 - 2007, doctor of obstetrics and gynecology departments, head of the department of operative gynecology at the Kyiv city maternity hospital №2.
- 2007 - 2011, doctor of the emergency department at the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital №4.
- 2012 - 2015, doctor at the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital №5, head of the operating department.
- since 2015, doctor at the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital №3.
Medical services and procedures:
- Advisory inpatient and outpatient care for gynecological patients and pregnant women
- Treatment of cervical pathology
- Management of physiological and complicated childbirth:
- childbirth with the pelvic presentation
- childbirth with twins
- cesarean section
- providing emergency care in obstetric bleeding
- ligation of internal iliac arteries
- vacuum extraction delivery
- The entirety of gynecological operations:
- operations on the uterus appendages;
- supravaginal amputation of the uterus (with appendages, without appendages);
- uterus eradication (with appendages, without appendages);
- vagina and external genitalia cysts' removal;
- transvaginal operations (with the omission and prolapse of the internal genitals);
- plastic surgery.
Professional comunity membership:
- Member of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine.
Make an appointment