Professional medical care for diagnosed and undiagnosed mental illnesses. Diagnosis of mental disorders, assessment of the depth and complexity of the disease, presciption of the individual treatment plan for recovery or relief of a patient's condition.
In our clinic, consultations are conducted by a psychiatrist who provides comprehensive psychiatric care to patients with mental health disorders. Dr.Oleg Derevchuk has more than 24 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety disorders (panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, anxiety-depressive disorder), anxiety-phobic disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, adaptation disorders, somatoform disorders, neurasthenia, food intake (anorexia and bulimia), insomnia, sleepwalking, decompensation in personality disorders and mental retardation, endogenous psychoses (schizophrenia, bipolar disorders), organic damage to the central nervous system, dementia.
An examination and conversation with the patient is a mandatory condition for consultation with a psychiatrist. A conversation with loved ones and family members to clarify the anamnesis of life and illness will be an important additional source for clarifying the condition and making a diagnosis, choosing a treatment regimen and psychotherapy.
«Manufactura» Clinic has comfortable conditions and is guided by the principles of benevolent and attentive attitude to all our patients. We guarantee 100% confidentiality regarding the diagnosis, condition and treatment of our patients.
We provide with psychiatric care both in the case of diagnosed mental disorders during the disease exacerbation, and in the absence of a diagnosed mental disorder.
The help of a psychiatrist is needed when:
- hallucinations or delusions;
- permanent and long-term sleep disorders;
- severe anxiety (from excessive irritability to persistent, causeless tension and excitement);
- behavioral disorders that significantly differ from the usual behavior of the person;
- thinking disorders (attention focus disorders, memory disorders, memory loss), utter illogical conclusions, lost of simple and habitual skills;
- emotional-volitional disorders (difficulties in communication, termination of contact with loved ones, alienation, difficulty in expressing emotions, emotional inhibition, or, on the contrary, unrestrained emotional expressions, rapid excited speech, oftenly reduced to fragments of phrases);
- obsessive thoughts, strange ideas and beliefs;
- significant and harmful changes in food behaviour or one's physical health;
- disorientation in one's own personality;
- frequent manifestations of disorientation in space, time and feeling of one's own body;
- causing of physical harm or readiness for injuring to oneself or others
Make an appointment