Pediatrician, pediatric hematologist
Experience since 1988
Qualification: pediatrician, pediatric hematologist
Experience: 32 years
Alma mater: 1986-1992 Kyiv Medical Institute, Faculty of Pediatrics, Ukraine
- 1992-1993 - hematologist, consultative polyclinic of Hematology Research Institute, Kyiv
- 1993-1994 - researcher at the Department of Pediatric Hematology, Hematology Research Institute, Kyiv
- 1994-1996 - doctor-resident of the hematology department of DSKL № 14, Kyiv (now - NSCL "OHMATDIT")
- 1996-1998 - hematologist at the Department of Intensive Oncohematology with Bone Marrow Transplant Unit in NSCL "OHMATDIT", Kyiv.
- April 1998 - January 2004 - pediatric hematologist at the Intensive Care and Bone Transplant Unit of the Pediatric Onco-Hematology Department of the Kyiv Regional Oncology Center.
- January 2004 - September 2018 - pediatric hematologist at the Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation and Intensive Mega-Dose Chemotherapy of the Pediatric Oncohematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation Center of the NMSH “OHMATDIT”.
Courses and internships:
- 1993 - specialization course of pediatric hematology, Kyiv
- October 2000-April 2001 - special internship program on pediatric oncology and hematology at the TCM unit at St. Anne's Children's Hospital, Vienna, Austria.
- June 2007 - a special training course of bone marrow transplant for children (ESH-EBMT training course), Genoa, Italy.
- February 2009 - a training program of bone marrow transplant from a partially compatible donor at the TCM unit at St. Anne's Hospital, Vienna, Austria.
- October 2017 - an internship program on bone marrow transplantation for children at the Bambino Gesu Children's Hospital, Rome, Italy.
- 2018-2019 - specialization courses in pediatrics, Kyiv.
Participation in associations:
- Secretary of "Association of Pediatric Oncohematology of Ukraine", the All-Ukrainian Public Organization.
- Member of the European Society of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation (EBMT).
- Member of the American Society of Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT).
- Member of the International Berlin-Frankfurt-Munster Research Group on the Treatment of Pediatric Leukemia and Lymphoma (I-BFM-SG).
Published in ukrainian and foreign professional medical editions, had numerous speech-reports at international and Ukrainian symposia and conferences.
Treated diseases :
- respiratory tract diseases
- pediatric infectious diseases
- anemia (including aplastic)
- myelodysplastic syndrome
Make an appointment
Ask a Question