Burov, Yevhen Yurievich
Experience: since 1988
Qualification: surgeon, specialist in the general, instrumental, laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery, phlebologist.
Alma mater: Bogomolets National Medical University
- 1987 - graduation from the Bogomolets National Medical University
- 1988 - internship in hospital No.12. of Kyiv city.
- 1999 - Laparoscopic and mini-invasive surgery courses
- 2012 - «Innovative mini-invasive technologies in modern surgery» course
- 2014 - «Modern video laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery» course
Participation in associations:
- Member of Kyiv Surgeons Society.
- hernia removal
- gut surgery
- stomach surgery
- bile ducts surgery
- laparoscopic surgery
Doctor has years of experience as a surgeon at the «Kyiv Center for the Liver, Pancreas and Bile Ducts Surgery name of Zemsky».
Treats the diseases:
- hernia of the anterior abdominal wall
- diaphragmatic hernia
- inguinal care
- peptic ulcer
Make an appointment
Ask a Question