Vascular and plastic surgeon
Experience: since 2002
Category: High. Candidate of Medicine.
Qualification: Vascular and plastic surgeon.
Alma mater: Odessa National Medical University.
- 1999, graduated from Odessa National Medical University.
- 1999-2001, internship in surgery.
- 2001-2002, clinical residency in surgery at the Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantation at the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv.
- 2002-2008, junior researcher in the Department of Microvascular and Plastic Surgery at the Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology at the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv.
- since 2010, senior researcher in the Department of Microvascular, Plastic and Restorative Surgery at the Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology at the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
- assistant professor in the Department of Combustiology and Plastic Surgery at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- author of more than 90 scientific papers, including monographies on reconstructive surgery of the head and neck;
- 46 patents for invention and utility model.
Participation in associations:
- Certified member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic Surgeons (VAPRECH);
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS);
- The International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS).
- lip plastic (cheiloplasty);
- chin plastic (mentoplasty);
- aesthetic neck plasty;
- buttocks plasty;
- breast aesthetics and reconstruction (breast enlargement, breast reduction, breast lift);
- aesthetic plasticity of hands and feet;
- lipofilling and liposuction.
Make an appointment