Experience: since 1999
Qualification: orthopedic traumatologist.
Alma mater: Bogomoletz National Medical University.
- The doctor's practic and scientific activity is related to the shoulder and hip joints endoprosthesis replacement, arthroscopy, bone fractures and false joints osteosynthesis, surgical treatment of shoulder, foot and hip pathology.
- Continuously improves his professional level, implements the latest technologies and treatments.
Participation in assosiation:
- Member of Ukrainian Association of Sports Injury, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy.
- International member of the European Society of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (EFAS).
- International member of the European Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (SECEC).
- 2006, course in arthroplasty, joint arthroscopy, shoulder, hip and foot pathology at the Polyclinique Du Val De Loire Clinic, Nevers (France).
- 2006, participant in the Congress and Manual Course of the Society of Arthroscopic Surgeons of France (SFA), Nice (France).
- 2007, participant of the II Polish-Ukrainian Conference on Joint Endoprosthesis Replacement, Lublin (Poland).
- 2007, Osteosynthesis Manual Course by SYNTHES (Switzerland).
- 2008, «Surgical treatment of joints and Ultrasonography (ultrasound) of extremities in Orthopedic practice at CHARITE University Clinic» course, Berlin (Germany).
- 2008 - Bruges (Belgium), 2009 - Madrid (Spain), participant in the Congress and Manual Course for European Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (SECEC).
- 2009, course about cctual methods of bone fixation with locking rods and plates, Białystok (Poland).
- 2010, Speaker at the VIII International Congress of the European Society of Foot Surgeons (EFAS), Geneva (Switzerland).
- 2011, Member of the Congress of Orthopedists of France (SOFCOT), Paris (France).
- 2012, cadaver course for minimally invasive foot surgery, Barcelona (Spain).
- 2013, course «Arthroscopy and arthroplasty» at the Clinic «Polyclinique Du Val De Loire», Nevers (France).
- 2014, cadaver course in foot surgery, Warsaw (Poland).
- 2015, Paris International Shoulder Surgery Course (PISC), Paris (France).
- 2016, participant of the XIV International Congress of the European Society of Foot Surgeons (EFAS), Berlin (Germany).
- 2016, Paris International Cadaver Course of Shoulder Joint Endoprosthesis Replacement (Evolutis), Paris (France).
- 2017, participant of the International Congress of Orthopedic Traumatologists (EFORT), Vienna (Austria).
Author of 59 scientific articles and reports, 9 inventions.
Make an appointment
Ask a Question