Otolaryngologist, oncologic otolaryngologist
Category: High. Associate Professor in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Candidate of Medicine.
Specialization: oncologic otolaryngology, head and neck reconstructive surgery.
Alma mater: Uzhgorod State University, Medical Faculty.
Participation in professional organizations:
- Society of Otolaryngologists of Ukraine.
- Ukrainian Association of Otiatrists, Otoneurosurgeons and Otoneurologists.
- «Institut G. Portmann» International Foundation Bordeaux, France.
- Science activity: the author of more than 60 science papers, 2 patents, an educational and methodological textbook.
- 1991, clinical residency in specialty of «The ear, throat and nose diseases» at the Kolomyiychenko Kyiv Research Institute of Otolaryngology.
- 1994 - 1997, postgraduate study in the specialty «Diseases of the ear, throat and nose» at the Kolomyiychenko Kyiv Research Institute of Otolaryngology. The same time, worked in the ENT-oncology department at the hospital No.23.
- 1996 - 1997, internships in the specialty of «ENT-oncology, otosurgery and otoneurosurgery» at the J. Portman Institute and the University Hospital of Bordeaux (France).
- 2003, training on the use of diagnostic drugs for the primary tumors detection and relapses of oropharyngeal carcinoma (Riga, Latvia).
- 2003, internships in otolaryngology at the J. Portman Institute in Bordeaux (France).
- 2004, participation in the conference on the project of a randomized trial of treatment measures for relapses of malignant epithelial tumors of the upper respiratory passage (Barcelona, Spain).
- 2010, the course of information and internship in the specialty of «Functional Endoscopic Surgery» in the otolaryngology clinic of the Main Military Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
Make an appointment