Experience: since 2012
Qualification: pediatrician, neonatologist.
Alma mater: Bogomolets National Medical University.
- 2012, graduated from the Bogomolets National Medical University with a degree in Pediatrics.
- 2012-2014, internship at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education on the basis of the «Okhmatdyt» National Pediatric Specialized Hospital.
- 2014-2016, clinical residency at the Perinatal Center of the «Okhmatdyt» National Pediatric Specialized Hospital in Kyiv, at the Department of Neonatology of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- 2013-2016, pediatrician of a hospital, ambulance crew, outpatient treatment services in private clinics.
- since 2014, pediatrician and neonatologist in the Department of intensive nursing and early rehabilitation for children with perinatal pathology at the National Pediatric Specialized Hospital «Okhmatdyt».
- 2014, «Providing primary resuscitation care to newborns» training course, Kyiv.
- 2017, «Pediatric practice in the public health system» course, Kyiv.
- 2017, The 15th International Conference in Armenia on Ophthalmology and Neonatology.
- 2018, specialization courses in pediatrics.
- 2018, advanced studies courses in neonatology.
- 2019, Second Pediatric Ukrainian-Lithuanian School of Respiratory Diseases and the Twenty-third Vilnius International School of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergology.
- an active participant in medical conferences and symposia with international participation.
- regular international online training (BMJ Best practice).
Participation in associations:
- Member of the Association of Neonatologists of Ukraine.
- published works with nursing of premature babies and management of children with a rare pathology of the neonatal period.
Make an appointment
Ask a Question