Doctor on call
Doctor's consultation service at home
The «Manufactura» Clinic provides physician-to-patient services for review and consultation. The clinic accepts physician calls for both children and adults. Duty therapists, family doctors and pediatricians of our clinic make visits to the patient.
- The call of the doctor is made by phone at any time of the day and any day of the week.
- Physician, family doctor or pediatrician arrive during the working hours of duty doctors at the time agreed with you.
- It is not necessary to be a patient of the «Manufactura» clinic to make a doctor's call home.
- The arrival of a particular doctor is possible after doctor's consent only and takes time to arrange a visit.
- There is no collection of material for laboratory tests, vaccinations and other medical manipulations at home.
Consultation with a doctor at home includes examination of the patient and emergency procedures to help determine the patient's condition, the complexity of the disease or injury. The therapist may make a preliminary diagnosis and prescribe treatment or additional diagnostics. With the consent of the patient or relatives, the patient is transported for in-patient treatment to our clinic.
When to call a doctor for home visit
- severe headache, dizziness, or loss of consciousness
- high or low blood pressure
- signs of acute viral respiratory disease: runny nose, sore throat, cough, joint pain
- abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- general weakness and malaise
Make an appointment
Ask a Question