Smolanka, Ivan (Jr.)
Experience: since 2016
Alma mater: Bogomolets National Medical University.
- 2016, graduated from the Bogomolets National Medical University, in the specialty «Medical care».
- 2016-2017, internship in the specialty «Oncology».
- 2018, specialization «Oncology».
- 2018, practical study in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge - L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, CT, Spain.
- from 2018, practical study in plastic and reconstructive microsurgery at the European School of Reconstructive Microsurgery.
Fields of scientific and practical researches:
- treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases;
- breast conservating and reconstructive surgery.
Membership in associations:
- member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- member of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- co-author of scientific theses, articles, patents for inventions, co-author of methodological recommendations.
Make an appointment